Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wanna play some snake?

This is a true story. Hence there is no disclaimer. If I hurt anyone’s sentiment, I do not take any responsibility for it. If you feel hurt, do write to me at idontcare@meme.com, and leave a comment.

Everyone has played snake. I bet you have too. It is a reflex based game in which the snake gets longer with each prey it swallows. All that is simple, and addictive to some extent. You might have played it, but do you have an interesting story associated with it. If yes, do let me know. I too have one and am sharing it in the following paragraph:

Here I was, sitting at home watching ‘Rounders’, the Matt Damon flick in which he is a sucker for gambling. Suddenly I feel the need to eat something, so I decide to run down and get something to hog. Before that, I go over to my roommate and ask him if he wants something to eat as well.

He seems disinterested and is apparently engrossed in watching YouTube videos. I enquire whether he ever gets bored watching videos online. He replies in the negative and quips in – “There is more to You Tube than videos, a lot of discreet programming is involved.”

“What do you know”, is my rehearsed response.

“Well, for one, you can play snake on You Tube.”

“How?”

“It’s simple. All you have to do is run downstairs and get me some burgers.”

(to be continued…)

PS: If you know the trick, do tell me in the comments section, or on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

you were sent to earth for a purpose. This is part of the same. Comment away....